RAJASTHAN TOURISM PLACES:- Architectural extravagance, blooming, gardens, exceptional monuments, sandy barks , medieval architecture, blooming gardens its none other than the state of Rajasthan.
The first thing which cross my mind when I hear the word State Rajasthan is simply real delight.
It is the state full of vibrant color and energy. It is full of people with twirl mustaches. Brightly hued turbans and heavy silver ornaments. Besides this it also includes massive hill forts, glistering palaces, awe-inspiring temples, museums, stimulating art galleries, lively bazaars and devotional places.
RAJASTHAN TOURISM PLACES
If you want to spend some of the best and memorable time in your life with your family and friends then Rajasthan is the right place to visit. There are enormous number of places to stopover in Rajasthan. Some of the most adorable places which one can visit in Rajasthan are Dargah Sharif, Pushkar, Albert Hall Museum, Sahelion Ki Bari Jantar Mantar and Shrinathji Temple. Apart from these places you can also get the pleasure of forts palaces with medieval architecture such as Chittorgarh Fort, Amer Palace, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Hawa Mahal, Havelis of Jaisalmer and City Palace.
You can also see the natural refinement of the grandiose lakes such as Fateh Sagar Lake and Lake Pichola.
There are some prominent markets for shopping freaks where you can go and buy some traditional and alluring things of Rajasthan.
It is full of grand hotels and restaurants offering a palate full of Rajasthani cuisine. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. The state is highly famous for inflow of domestic as well as foreign tourists every year.
As this is the place for mixture of people like religious, shopaholic, architecture lovers, traditional, natural beauty lovers and food lovers. There are end number of tourist places to visit in Rajasthan and each and every place has something or the other to offer to its guests. It has fascinating offerings in its store for all the visitors.
Here are some spellbinding places like Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan state, it is now called the Pink City for its trademark building color. Famous places to visit in jaipur are Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal , Birla Mandir, City Palace, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Albert Hall Meuseum.
Jodhpur best known for its sunny weather, palaces, forts and temples to explore and to entice tourists and travelers.
Places To Visit in Rajasthan
If you have a plan to tour Rajasthan, then following places which are the most attraction of the tourist.
- Udaipur:- Udaipur often called the City of Lakes and famous for its scenic beauty, history, culture and Rajput-era palaces.
- Jaisalmer:- Jaisalmer, the Golden City of Rajasthan best known for its beautiful sand dunes, its impressive fort and the amazing camel rides. It is crowned by the Jaisalmer Fort.
- Ajmer, City which best witnessed with its Dargah Sharif(shrine of the Sufi Saint Moinudeen Chisti). Large amount of people from the world inflow here.
One of the captivating and and pleasant city located in Rajasthan is Bharatpur. It is best known for the Keoladeo National Park. This city has enticing Royal house and acclaimed temples and gardens.
- BUNDI:– Bundi is well known for its enticing forts and palaces like the Taragarh Fort, the Bundi Palace, the Nawal Sagar, the Dabhai Kund and the Sukh Mahal.
- BIKANER:- Bikaner is seves as the icing on the top for food-lovers. It is one of the enthralling tourist destination. Itis famous for its aperitive rajasthani cuisines and authentic taste.
- PUSHKAR:- The holy City named as Pushkar. The town is located at the shores of the Pushkar Lake. The water of the lake is considered sacred as it is which was created by the tears of Lord Shiva. The annual camel fair is the major attraction , as it is famous for its music dance and various events.
Place which is always a treat for the people of Rajasthan and Gujarat is Mount Abu. The place is heavenly with its dense green surroundings, lakes, rivers , waterfalls, Wildlife Sanctuary and various picnic spots.
Festivals And Cultural in Rajasthan
Every state is commonly known for its unique tradition, rich culture and customs. Festivals in India plays vital role in our life and are considered priority for every Indian family. Rajasthan is famous for its festivals, culture Rajasthani attires, folk songs, folk dance. People celebrate it with full of enthusiasm. Some of the famous festivals are Holi, Brij Festival Bharatpur, Elephant Festival, Marwar Festival, Nagaur Fair, Teej Festival, Ajmer Sharif, Bundi Utsav, Kajli Teej, Mahaveerji Fair, Baneshwar Fair. The city remain dotted with people all around the world.
How To Reach Rajasthan Tourism Places
One can reach Rajasthan tourist places by Air, or road travel as given below.
By Air Travel : Transportation in Rajasthan is really easy to go with. One can reach by any mode of transportation by Flights Rajasthan has three major airports including the small ones. Domestic as well as international flights hook up Rajasthan to all major cities of India and world.
By Road Travel: One can reach by Road as well as trains. Rajasthan has very well connected network of roads and trains with major cities of India.
Rajasthan has many tourist places to visit, there are very nice and capturing sightseeing, attractions. So, come and fall in love with this beautiful state and capture its enduring places forever in you mind.